SITS will be offering an Epee Camp this summer July 18-22 for intermediate fencers ages 12-16. Emphasis will be placed on solidifying basic skills while honing fencers’ innate strengths and abilities. As well as time dedicated to fostering and understanding the more intellectual aspects of the sport.
- Daily footwork and blade work lessons
- Open bouting
- Team building games and exercises
- Tactics and mental fitness
- Understanding the rules and tournament structure
- Armory lessons
- Guest speakers
- End of camp tournament
Monday July 18 – Friday July 22
10:00am. – 4:00pm.
Doors will open at 9:00am. Late pick up will be available until 5:00pm.
- Before June 1st – $420
- After June 1st – $550
- Single day rate – $110
Registration deadline – July 1st
- minimum non-competitive usafencing membership
- Full fencing gear
- Bagged lunch